Benefits Communication Toolkits
UMB doesn’t just administer HSAs and call it a day. We recognize that when companies communicate well, good things happen:
- Employees are more satisfied with benefit programs (and with their jobs)
- More people enroll in high-deductible health plans with health savings accounts (and in many other health and wellness programs, too)
- Everybody pays less in health care costs
- CFOs are smiling because the ROI on benefits spending skyrockets
- Employees and their families get smarter about health care services—buying AND using them
- People get a big dose of confidence when it comes to financial decisions (and they save more, too)
That’s why we’ve invested so strongly in the most comprehensive benefits communication toolkits in the industry. They set a new standard—not only for giving individual accountholders the information they need to manage their well-being, but also giving employers the resources they need to communicate more effectively.
Launch Communications Toolkit
This kit provides tools and templates to help your clients build a comprehensive benefits communication strategy, roll out their high-deductible plan with health savings account and support their annual enrollment communication. Your clients will thank you for helping them feel confident in their communication kickoff and HSA benefit marketing.
Ongoing Communication Toolkit
This kit provides tools and templates to promote your clients’ benefits programs so they keep talking to employees and their families all year round. Your clients will be thrilled when they see how easy—and cost-effective—it is to keep the communication going.
Get more details about these Benefits Communication Toolkits and how to help your clients start using them immediately.
Get the Toolkits Now!
Not a UMB business partner? You should be! contact us today.
Join our team of industry experts for a lively discussion about each candidate’s healthcare platform—where they’re aligned and where they differ—and the potential impact their plans could have on employee benefits and businesses.‡