Complete Benefit Spending Accounts Solution
UMB brings a wealth of expertise and experience to the administration of HSAs and Benefit Spending Accounts.
As both the HSA custodian and plan administrator for benefit spending accounts, we provide the seamless administration and support you need to bring your benefit strategy to life. UMB’s solutions for HSA and benefit spending accounts help you to attract and retain employees by providing our financial wellness tools that helps your employees plan, save, and pay for their health care, dependent, and commuter expenses.
Benefit Spending Accounts:
- Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs)
- Commuter Benefit Accounts
With UMB, your employee HSA and benefit spending accounts program will be made easy, effective, and hassle-free.
- Simplified claims experience that keeps accountholders informed in real time via texts and emails.
- A business portal that offers easy and secure access to real-time account information, along with reporting and data analytics tools.
- A dedicated U.S.-based customer service center to help your employees get the information they need quickly and easily, including options for email and chat support.
- Decision support tools and educational support that drives employee adoption and engagement.
You are only a few steps away from opening your UMB Health Savings Account (HSA).
You will need to complete the following steps:
- Review the HSA eligibility requirements
- Read and accept the ESIGN agreement
- Review and accept the HSA Disclosure Documents
- Designate a beneficiary
- Enter your personal information into the secure HSA Enrollment Form
- Read and accept the Account Owner's Adoption and Enrollment Agreement
- Enrollment verification
After the enrollment process is complete, you will receive your UMB HSA Welcome Packet by mail in five to seven business days.
UMB is committed to protecting your privacy. All information provided during the enrollment process to UMB on our website uses
the latest 128-bit encryption and Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to protect your data transmissions and ensure your privacy and