A Complete Benefit Spending Accounts Solution
UMB brings a wealth of expertise and experience to the administration of HSAs and Benefit Spending Accounts.
UMB maximizes your clients’ HSA and benefit spending account strategy by offering greater depth and flexibility to benefit packages – providing solutions for managing healthcare costs. Our unique distinction as an HSA custodian and plan administrator offers employers a stable, seamless experience. Finally, we provide your clients the ability to stay with UMB even if they change health plan insurers.
Benefit Spending Accounts:
- Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs)
- Commuter Benefit Accounts
All the credit goes to you. Enjoy the accolades when you deliver an easy to implement and efficient to operate HSA and Benefit Spending Accounts Solution—administered by UMB.
- Unique HSA commission structure also gives you three ways to earn and share in the value.
- A business partner portal that offers easy and secure access to real-time account information, along with reporting and data analytics tools.
- A member portal that simplifies the claims experience and keeps members informed in real time via texts and emails.
- A dedicated U.S.-based customer service center to help your clients and their employees get the information they need quickly and easily, including email and chat support.
- Educational support that drives employee adoption and engagement, including decision support tools and welcome kits.
You are only a few steps away from opening your UMB Health Savings Account (HSA).
You will need to complete the following steps:
- Review the HSA eligibility requirements
- Read and accept the ESIGN agreement
- Review and accept the HSA Disclosure Documents
- Designate a beneficiary
- Enter your personal information into the secure HSA Enrollment Form
- Read and accept the Account Owner's Adoption and Enrollment Agreement
- Enrollment verification
After the enrollment process is complete, you will receive your UMB HSA Welcome Packet by mail in five to seven business days.
UMB is committed to protecting your privacy. All information provided during the enrollment process to UMB on our website uses
the latest 128-bit encryption and Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to protect your data transmissions and ensure your privacy and